Products: Sage 50—U.S. Edition
Question: How old is my Sage 50 company?
Sage 50 business management software is one of the top preferred accounting application world wide. The software comprise of advanced features and tools that helps the accounting and financial tasks of businesses of all sizes and sectors. Sage 50 authorizes the user to create new company files and save it under the program. Convert Peachtree Sage 50 to QuickBooks Below steps will detail how to generate a fresh new company file within Sage software.
How to create a Sage Company File?
Within a Sage company file you come across all the crucial financial records of the business. In case you are running Sage application the first step you need to follow is create a company file. In case there is a existing company file it can be upgraded or your old company file can be replaced with the new company file that has been created recently.
Create a New Company File from an Existing One.
Follow the below mentioned steps to create a company file.
- Copy all the financial transactions from one company file to a new company file.
- Generate a company file that is specially designed for your Industry.
- Then you need to export the list to the new company file.
- Use the Condense Data Utility delete all transactions.
How to Create a New Company file in Sage?
Follow the below listed points to create a new Sage company file.
- Start Sage program. (Sage 50 Activation)
- Make a new company by going to no company windows.
- Choose between Detailed Start and Express Start.
How Create a New Company File using Detailed Start?
- Move to Detailed Start option.
- Enter all the information of Interview screen for Easy Step
- Click Next.
- Mention the type of sector -> Click Next.
- Choose the business entities -> Click Next
- Configure the fiscal year details -> Click Next.
- Configure Sage Admin ID and password -> Click Next.
- Find out the path to save company file to the destination where company file is to be saved.
- When you save company file, your Sage program can be customized without difficulty by Click Next. Click on Leave to do it later option.
- Click on Reports & Forms, General Ledger, and click Options. Contact us if Sage 50 Accounting Stopped anytime.
- Change your Time Frame to Period Range
- Under the From drop-down menu, the oldest period listed is actually one year prior to the start of your company. If your oldest date is 1/1/2007, your company was actually started on 1/1/2008.
Category: Printing and Reporting
For further details on the same or any error related to the same you can connect with IMPCsupport. It is a reliable agency that employs a well trained Sage technical team. They assure quick feasible support to the users. Connect with the team by calling the toll free number 1800 273 5709 and acquire instant support.