Peachtree is a well-known accounting software for medium-sized and existing business developed by Sage. Peachtree enables managers and controllers to manage and automate multiple accounting tasks such as importing and manipulating spreadsheets, tracking banking transfers and payroll, integrating scanned documents (like checks), reconciling accounts payable and receivable, eliminating paper from the accounting process, receipts and invoices. Sage has also released Peachtree Premium Accounting for construction is customized basically for the requirements of contractors, subcontractors and operation management system in the building and construction industry. In this sector, it handles costs, progress billing, fixed assets tracking, advanced budgeting to control cost, and organize billing and track expenses. Peachtree Moving Data to Another Drive , It also creates industry specific versions for manufacturers, distributors, accountants and non-profit organizations.
At times, the user faces error scenarios. Printer related error is commonly reported by the user. While using the Sage printer, the user encounter multiple errors due to different reasons.
Major Causes of this error
- Newest and latest updates need to be installed on your system.
- Due to conflict with Microsoft Windows 8 and due using Older Sage 50 versions.
- Some time error has occurred due to Sage 50 E-mail Writer.
- Peachtree Creates Problems after Windows Update
- Compatible Printer driver issue could be one reason.
- Due to improper setting on E-mail writer with Sage 50.
- Corrupted and damage windows profile and customized form.
- Due to using of prior version such as Sage 2016 and Outlook 2016.
- Due to enable of User account control UAC.
- Damaged and corrupted E-mail writer.
Solution for this error
There are two methods to resolve the error. If the error is not resolved with the first method follow the second one.
- (Manual restores) Advanced System User Solution
- Start their system and the user may log in as ad admin user
- Select the start button, then click on All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> click on System Restore.
- A new window will be open and the user needs to click on Restore my computer to an earlier time. Then click on Next button.
- Click on the latest system restores point from the list. Click on the restore Point and after this click on next button.
- A confirmation window will be open on the system; here you can click on Next
- After finishing the entire task, again restart the system.
- The user may download repair kit (Sage error 41)
- Install, repair kit on the system and select the scan button.
- Here you will get a tab; you need to click on Fix Errors Button.
- Scanning will be start with your system.
- After finishing the scanning, you may restart the system
If you already follow this solution and you are still facing the error on your system. At this moment they user can call on our toll free number for any further assistance. Peachtreesupportnumber.com is always prepared for their valued customer. Our technical support teams are highly experienced and proficient for this domain.