OfficeClip Timesheet syncs smoothly and quickly with both Intuit QuickBooks and Sage 50 Accounting software using an installable add-in. Once the add-in is installed it allows timesheet import and expense import of customers, projects, service items, expense types etc. It also admits the approved timesheets to be sent to QuickBooks and Peachtree (Sage 50) accounting software.
The OfficeClip Add-in helps to centralize Timesheet tracking and the accounting process of your business. With just one click synchronization, the Peachtree accounting interface supports smooth workflow. It reduces double entry requirement and acknowledge the rapid transfer of accounting data like: Payroll entries.
- Two-way transfer of Peachtree Accounting and OfficeClip Timesheets
- Custom field-mapping
- Ability to work with Peachtree Accounting Online as well as Offline Timesheets
How to Integrate Timesheet with Peachtree Accounting
- Download Sage 50 Add-in by going to the Sage official webpage. Find the add-in link and click on download.
- After the download unzip the file and click on setup.exe
- Double click on the desktop icon to start the synchronization wizard
- Select the company name
- Provide credentials to log in to office clip so that it can get information
- Four options will be displayed.
- Select the first option if the Sage 50 is set up first and you want to populate customers, project tasks etc. from Sage 50 to Office clip.
- Select the second option if office clip is set up first and you want to extract information from office clip to Sage 50.
- The third and fourth options are getting approved timesheets and expenses from office clip to Sage 50.
Export Timesheets to Peachtree Accounting
- Login to office clip
- Here we see that there is one approved timesheet
- Import this to Sage 50. Look at the details of the timesheet
- Go back to the Add-in and get this timesheet to Sage 50 Pro Support
[The first time you do this you need to map which office clip data corresponds to which Sage 50 data. Once the mapping is done the Add-in program knows where to put all the time ticket information in Sage 50. First accounts are mapped, next is projects, next is employees and finally map service items and payroll.]
Note: When payroll is mapped there is a provision to set the default pay level. This is because Sage 50 does not accept any time entry without pay level.
- Finally you decide if you want to transfer all unexported timesheets or selected date-range.
- The Add-in will show you all the timesheets that will be imported. In this case select all of them and click on export to Sage 50.
- Check out the timesheets imported to Sage 50.
- This is the entire process how timesheets integrates with Sage 50.
Why Choose Us?
If you are a Peachtree user and are seeking for timesheet integration with your accounting software. Though you followed the steps the integration was not successful. In such scenario you must report the problem to Peachtree customers support team for assistance via various modes like phone, email, live chat etc. There is a better option that you can opt for reliable third party agencies. Peachtreesupport is a well functioning tech support providing company for Sage accounting software. It houses highly knowledgeable and experienced Sage professionals who assure quick and feasible assistance once you report the problem. The support team is prompt in handling the company files loading error and assures quick resolution with minimum wait time. Easily connect through the Peachtree toll free help desk number +1-844-857-4847. We are open round the clock for assisting our clients.