Sage 50c is a new release by Sage and it offers the best of desktop and cloud solutions. This accounting software smartly blends implementation of a desktop-based product with the anytime, anywhere access to data that is basically provided by cloud-based solutions. Sage 50c Accounting Software – New Avenues for your Business , Sage 50c is a simple yet secure way for small business owners and their accountants to work together.
Sage 50c is featured with advanced reporting capabilities of the desktop only, and can automatically merge all data to the cloud. The changes and updates are available immediately that authorize the business owners to work on the go, away from office, granting secure access to their accountants 24×7.
Sage 50c comprise a new Sage Payment Center. It is an in-product dashboard for Sage 50 customers who have a Sage Payment merchant account. It is a convenient way for the Sage 50 customers to learn all the payment information and payment activities.
Sage 50c accounting software offers a simplified way to keep tabs on your company. It helps in creating new avenues of doing business blending the desktop accounting software with cloud access with excellent accounting standards that will help in decision-making and ensure accurate business. This software includes the access to key Sage payroll and payment services, which offers a number of benefits such as:
- Opening more payment gateways to the customers. Accept all sorts of payments.
- Curtails the burden of payroll management. Manage payroll error free in a haste comprising direct deposits etc.
- Simple and easy way of tax filing including e-filing for added convenience.
Sage 50c Accounting software tailored especially for the US based small sized businesses. It was earlier known as Peachtree Accounting. The software being cost effective and long running are the reasons bring preferred by maximum business. The software is featured with strong capabilities to carry out the daily operations of the small business with a great ease.
Designed to Assist the Small Businesses:
- Easy bill payment, invoice customers, and track business total cash
- Utilize time in business strategies, rather than administrative tasks
- Avert accounting errors that are very expensive
- Create authentic budgets and control cash-flow
- Watch out the financial aspects of company operations for streamlining business effectively and make agile decisions for your business
System Requirements for Sage 50c
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, or Windows 8, with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5.2; requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- Needs high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024×768 resolution with small fonts
- All online features/services require Internet approach
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, or 2013 (32-bit)
- Printers supported by Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- In-product demos require Adobe Flash Player 10 or greater
- Adobe Reader 9.0 needed
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 client-server networks, and Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server needs additional memory when multiple user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products.
Why Choose Us?
Although Sage 50c is an innovative release with powerful features but there are times when the software faces issues. You can contact Sage customers support team for assistance via various modes like phone, email, live chat etc. Also you can prefer to contact reliable third party agency like us that in houses highly knowledgeable and experienced Sage professionals who assure quick and feasible assistance once you report the problem. Contact through the Peachtree technical help desk number +1-844-857-4847 We are open round the clock for assisting our clients.